Jueves...

Dear Elisa,
You may not know me, but yesterday we met by chance on the underground. I was looking for a friend and I found a love. We collided; you kindly said sorry and turned round.
From then on I can’t stop thinking about your blue eyes and your brown hair. I can’t forget the way you smiled.
I’m watching the moon and all I see is your face on it. Trying to make up my mind and put my feelings in order.
I don’t know you; I just know you take the same line at the same time as me. And fortunately, I also know your name (I couldn’t avoid read it on your notebook, sorry).
I know I’m giving away my heart telling you this, but you should know I’m only taking that metro line for you; I start working 2 hours later.
I haven’t been able to talk to you before, ‘cause I’m quite shy, but since yesterday… I’m falling for you. Your name is written in the stars and I don’t want to give in now…
I just want you to know what I think, that my heart gets upside down when he sees you, and that I can’t stand on my knees when I just hear you getting into the train…
Now it’s you tourn. Turn around, I’m just there; or let it go, I’ll never forget you, but I’ll learn how to live from a dream. :)
Always yours.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Te Vi en el Concierto

Escapar del parque...

Pequeño Vals...